Exhibition Opportunities Abound At PVA
Pajaro Valley Arts mounts six to eight art exhibitions each year. Curated shows include:
- Invitational: Artists are invited by the curator to participate.
- Membership: PVA members are entitled to participate in our annual, popular Membership Show. Membership also allows artists to receive “Calls for Artists” through our newsletter. Read more about PVA membership
- Call for Artists: Sculpture IS: In the Garden 2019 and annual Members’ Exhibit Members exhibit 2019 announcements in the community are posted on our website.
- Call for Artists: Moveable Murals
- Write to for participation information on the Beer, Wine and Art Walk on 5/11/19
- One Day Pop-up: Members of PVA have the opportunity to host their own one day show in the Gallery Garden.
Do you want to curate an exhibition?
PVA exhibitions must include at least 5 individual artists, and have included as many as 65 artists. Submissions are chosen for excellence, uniqueness and relevance to our mission of bringing the community together through art. The gallery schedule is often established 2 years in advance. However, proposals are reviewed at any time. The Gallery Committee considers submitted proposals at its monthly meetings. Curators of accepted shows are expected to attend Gallery Committee meetings and will be assigned a mentor(s) to assist them.
Contact the PVA office for guidelines.
Do you want to apply for a Pop-Up date?
PVA offers the Gallery Garden for rent on Sundays in 2019. Download Proposal/Rental Agreement here.